11.21.2007

I sounded so damn good!! Yoohoo!

Yesterday, I was out at work.. And guess what? The clients ended their session way early, and so my boss decided to let me try out myself the recording thingy..

Cause I kinda wrote a song and he thought it sounded way nice, and thought that I should try and record it and see how it sounds..

So we did.. boss played the guitar, I was facing the microphone and singing.. I was terribly nervous though.. My first time ever singing into a recording microphone.. But it was a whole different feeling altogether.. There is a sense of such great joy and excitement when I was standing there and knowing that it is being recorded.. But I won't deny this, I sound way good!! Lolz... perasan I know.. but boss said that I was way good with my pitching, I hit them perfectly.. lolz.. so happy to get a compliment.. haha.. but it was a nice song.. hehe.. especially when we were doing the unplugged version.. waliao weh.. I loved it!!

Anyways, I will be doing recording as in singing with a group of people soon, and you might just get to hear my voice on a CD!! So Excited.. lolz...

Can't wait.. but take my time.. Studies still have to come first..huhuh...

That's all for my report on work.. Till next time ya?

Tata...

No comments: