11.26.2007

Sick...

I fell sick all of a sudden, and my sickness can be divided into two types.

1. Sick in the body
- I'm having a running nose and cough, and my throat feels pretty itchy. Feel so tired and worked out. My panda eyes are getting real dark by the days and I think that I am going to fall so sick until I will need to lie in bed and not get up for one whole day. Sneezing and sneezing all the time. real tired...

2. Sick in the brain
- My barin ain't functioning properly. I don't know why, but there are always things which I know that I know but then when it comes to really trying to think about it, I get all mixed up and blank. I don't even know what is going on around and just go poof! Everything is missing from my head. I was pretty stressed up today when I could not even answer the simple questions posted at me. I am real stressed up now. This is my brain, something went wrong.

Anyways, hope I will be feeling better soon.. Sure hope to be as good as new.

Hah CHOO!!!

1 comment:

JL said...

Rest more and take care...

-Angel-