11.20.2007

They know me as TWO LINES

yikes.. new nickname for me..

I'm called 'TWO LINES'..

Wondering why, I know..

It's like this... if you know me, whenever I smile and laugh, both my eyes will go missing and only two lines will be left.. So I am called two lines.. I evolved from being a gene into two lines.. multiplied from one to two.. great.. so great..

Hahaha... anyways, I admit that I will have two lines left only when I smile and laugh.. haha..

If you wanna know how I look like when I laugh and smile, next time I will try to post it for u.. After I applied cosmetics that is.. lolz.. ICI

That's all peeps.. just to inform my new nickname.. lolz..

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Want to see two lines, go to my friendster, ha, ha ...

everlasting...... said...

again?

U still have pictures? Lolz... die lar lidat.. haha...

terrible mr Ong!!

Whoa.. u v free to on9 hor? I just posted this in the morning leh.. hehe hehe...