11.04.2007

My new job

Hey peeps!!

YOOHOO..!!

I finally found myself a job, something to do to get $$... Dang poor.. hahaha...

This time round I get to work in a recording studio.. well, managed to get through the trial run where I get to handle the recording.. But still has lotsa things to learn.. Phew..

Leme c what I did...

1. I got to press buttons that indicates STOP, STORE (must press SHIFT first),PLAY, RECORD
2. I get to roll the big button to go front and back of the recording.. lolz...
3. I get to go to UTILITY and then METRONOME, and bla bla.. lolz...
4. I get to change song list...
5. I get to do lotsa things that I probably forgot dy by now.. lolz..

Quite insignificant stuff written up there, but ain't easy.. lols..

Wish be the best yea? Hope I can work well, and study well at the mean time too.. WHo knows I might get to record myself? Lolz..

Just a dream

No comments: