11.12.2007

New Dress

Hehe...

Today I went to Midvalley for a little bit of shopping ( I have test coming this week.. lolz.. I prefer to shop than to study.. )

I was roming and loitering around, hoping that I can at least find something that is worth buying.. lolz.. I bought myself lotsa food though.. nyam nyam...

Anyways, I was walking for 2 hours until my legs hurt and my back ached, I finally came to a shop that is not very big, and I was mesmerized by the clothes that are in there.. lolz.. so nice! I starting looking one by one and finally, came to a dress which I liked pretty much.. ( x take pic with the camera, sorry..)

It is just plain white in colour, no patterns, nothing, but it was simply elegant when worn. My goodness!! It was only RM45.. I really loved it, so without second thought, I bought that.. haha... I can't really explain the shape, cause I'm not good with words.. But anyways, when I get the chance, I will post the picture here ya?

HEhe.. that's all about my dress..

CHiaoz!!

No comments: