11.25.2007

Sweat

Wow..

For the weekend, I sweated like mad. The place was so ever hot and ever burning. But nevertheless, it was a great time which I had. Lolz...

Let me talk about the jungle trekking thing at night first. Well, the person who brought us jungle trekking owns many dogs, and at night the dogs went together for the jungle trail. You know one thing, I really am afraid of dogs, and those dogs were like ever scaring me throughout the whole jungle trail. They were like climbing everywhere. I was like so scared, and the slopes were very steep and I nearly fell off the trail. Goodness gracious.. Thank God I am okay..

And the most interesting part is the river crossing. There were 2 ropes prepared for us, and we need to cross them by holding the rope on top, and our feet sliding pass the river on the rope below. Gosh.... That was like to thrilling but at the same time so scary. I was so afraid that I might fall into the river and be the most scrumptious dinner for the leeches.. EEeewww...

But I managed with no problem at all. Quite an exiciting adventure there...

Well, this is all for the moment.. hehe.. any updates, till later lar.. (^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"be the most scrumptious dinner for the leeches"
this is really terrible.

i don't think i will enjoy a jungle trekking like you^^
nice to meet you~

everlasting...... said...

hi pui yee.. haha..

do I know u? (^^)

hope to know u..