11.17.2009

1 pair of footprints, or 2?

I wonder when I walk on sand, will I see 1 pair of footprints or 2?
Or 1 pair of footprints deeply sunk into the sand?

1 pair -  I am walking alone
2 pairs - somebody is walking with me
1 pair, deeply sunk into the sand - somebody is carrying me to walk across my journey

Sometimes I ponder upon it.. And I wish I see only one pair of footprints, deeply sunk into the sand, because then I know somebody is carrying me to walk my journeys of life. That I don't have to rely on my own strength, and I have somebody to rely upon.

I am still searching. Still looking forward to seeing that set of footprints.

2 comments:

Kevin Liang said...

i believe you will definitely see that set of footprints which you wish to see in the future! =D ganbatehhhh

everlasting...... said...

haha...

zhai zhai! Long time no see u le... ^^

Thanks wor...