11.22.2009

ConePizza

Firstly..
CONGRATULATIONS
to Pui Mon and family on the opening of their new shop!
Thanks for the invitation. ^^

It was a saturday
and after the visitation to the shop
I bet we did not want to go home
LOL
So guess what?
Kelvin, Ken and I
went and grab something which looks like an ice-cream but is not an ice-cream
pizza but not really conventionally a pizza
Lol
We went for ConePizza
situated in Tmn Sri Rampai
Take a look..


Yeap
I don't quite remember all the names for it
Not because it was in italian
Just that I could not remember one of them ^^
But anyways
I guess the conepizza was pretty much fine
And for sure whatever you see on the illustration is not the real thing
but yet
I think it was still considered a satisfaction^^
The fillings were bountiful
the crust was alright
and somebody said that as you eat till the end of the cone
it kinda turned to become roti canai
Lol
The price is approx RM11-RM12 per cone I guess^^
Never really flipped through all the prices in the menu
But if you're looking for something more filling
DO check out the sets section
else go for the pasta
LOL
Yea
I think this is about all I can tell you about this cone-y food
^^
Enjoy eating your screen!
^^

No comments: