11.21.2009

To my Lappy

Dearest laptop,

Without you, my life feels a little empty. How's life staying at the workshop?

Do you know you hold everything which is very important to me with you? Do you know you hold all my memories in you? Do you know you are the one that holds everything that I need?

Now, without you, all that are important to me are no longer here with me, all my memories you have taken along with you, and all that I need you cannot provide for me any longer.

I need all my documents for my assignments and all the notes I put inside your hardisk, I want all the pictures which are all the memories I have, and I need all the softwares installed in you to finish my assignment and do my work. You took everything with you, and you never tell me when you will be coming back.

I know I have hit you, because the fan in you was not spinning. I had to hit you so that you can stay with me. That was my only way.

Please come back soon, lappy. I miss you very much, I need you very much too. Please get well soon and come back to me. Come back with a new fan so that I don't need to hit you anymore. I will take very good care of you. I promise.

Love,
Your owner

1 comment:

~K£cќ~ said...

swt ... really swt ... cha dou