11.18.2009

Jean

I was looking at the sidebars of my blog, and I didn't really paid any attention to this column all the while, but today I stopped at it and took another read at it - What JEAN really means.

Let's see how true it is..
You are fair, honest, and logical. 
Fair - Maybe yes, maybe not. But most of the time, I play the fair game.
Honest - I am honest when I need to be, but if it takes a lie to really save my own butt, honesty is out of the context. 
Logical - Logical probably in the sense that I do not want to do things which I find it a waste of my time and near to impossible to do.  

You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
Natural leader - Honestly, I do not have a single clue whether this is true or not, because I do not know what attributes a natural leader will need to have. 
People respect you - It depends, I suppose. Some respect, some don't. It's just whether the majority is on the 'yes' or on the 'no'.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.

Never give up - I always have thoughts to give up, but at the end of the day, I do always make a turn around and continue on with it. Uncertainties and emotional surges. Oh well..
Will succeed - I suppose everybody in this world wants to succeed. I won't want to deny this.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. 

Rational to see every part of a problem - Well, I think it takes other people to tell me about this? Because I have not really evaluated myself on this as yet.  
You are great at giving other people advice.
Great at giving advice - I think it takes the feedback from people who have taken my advice before.  
You are friendly, charming, and warm.
Friendly - I suppose I am when I am in the right situation and where the ice can be broken.
Charming - I have no comments on this. 
Warm - I am a warm-hearted person, but sometimes I get driven cold. 
You get along with almost everyone.
Get along with almost everyone - Maybe yes in the beginning, but it takes a lot of effort to stay this way at the end of the day.
You work hard not to rock the boat.

Work hard not to rock the boat - Probably everybody also does this, just that some succeed and some don't. Well, I'm one of the don'ts. 
Your easy going attitude brings people together.
Easy going - I am not sure if I am easy going, maybe somebody can tell me. Personally, I don't think so.
Brings people together - I have never seen myself doing this before.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. 

Flaky - Probably yes.
Irresponsible - Yea... I do have irresponsible times, and sometimes major.  
But for the important things, you pull it together.
Important things, pull it together - Maybe somebody can tell me about this too.  
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
Best at everything - I won't say everything, and I won't say the best either. 
Strive for perfection - Oh well.. I guess I have to agree 85% with this. Unless I really do not bother anymore.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

Confident - Talk about the outward look, but inwardly, it's probably only about 50% of what you see on the outside.
Authoritative - I guess I am sometimes a control freak, dictatorial. Cutting down on it. 
Aggressive - Truly aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

Type A - I do not understand the 'Type A personality'. 
You are very intuitive and wise. 
Intuitive - Intuitions cannot be trusted. 
Wise - Not very, but there is a certain level of it.  
You understand the world better than most people.
Understand the world - Through experiences, I suppose anybody will also know the world better than anybody else.
You also have a very active imagination.

Active imagination - I honestly cannot deny this. And though imaginations are good, they often get in the way of many things.  
You often get carried away with your thoughts.
Carried away with thoughts - For sure... Undeniable. 
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy.
Paranoia - Quite paranoid at times I suppose.
Jealousy - True enough.

You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
Overboard in interpreting signals - Sometimes I do intend to do so. 

Well, nobody is perfect in any way.
I just have to be happy the way I am, and whatever that I can change, then I will try my best, isn't it?
And say... Now that I look through that list, no wonder it's so difficult for me to find Mr Right.
Haha...
Well.. Guess it was pretty accurate.
Apparently.. =)

No comments: