12.02.2007

Personality test?

Whew~

Tiring day.. but still not too tired to post something here..

The other day, we did a personality test, and obviously there will be 4 different groups. Hmm.. I find it quite accurate, but then not everything is correct.

However, I discovered that I am the domineering type of people, which means that I am those who are straight-forward, bossy, not easy to deal with person, and tend to be very loud and leader-like or dictator type person. I have to say that I don't deny at all this fact, and in fact it tells that people like me are not people-oriented and thus not easy to be friends with people.

It is true.. Yea Mr Ong, u r right. I am not a person who is good with people, and I don't deny that fact, cause I am this kind of people. But then, I changed a lot already. Last time I was like the a crazy person. Whew~

Thank God I made a lot of changes.

Now thinking of it, I better find a job next time which suits my personality, but I still like my dad use to say to me

'U should be your own boss!'..

Yea.. I like the sound of that.. wahahahahaha... be my own boss.. (^^)

No comments: