12.25.2009

First Christmas Together

24th December 2009.
It was our first Christmas together.
I did not know what to expect because I have never spent Christmas this way before.
But our celebration together was fun and at the same time romantic.
We spent Christmas together at 2 places, 1U and also The Curve.
We thought of watching movie at 1U, however because of delays in the parking, we kinda missed the slot for movie in 1U. Haha... But we managed to catch the 'Avatar' at The Curve during the last minute. But we managed to take a nice walk around the mall, and bought ourselves one shirt each. Not couple shirts though. ^ ^ The decorations for Christmas in 1U was pretty, and it was almost fairytale. I really enjoyed the pretty decorations. We took something light at Otak-otak Place before walking around the for a little more and leaving for The Curve for our Christmas dinner. The shop was special because it actually has a lot of memorable elements such as game cards and also decorations which we can relate back to our young times. I enjoyed spending the time with him walking and looking around and eating simple things. However, it kinda hurts me that he was not really feeling well and his legs were hurting, and yet he spent Christmas with me and gave me a very happy time on Christmas Eve.

After 1U, we went to The Curve after that for our Christmas dinner. We went to 'The Apartment' for dinner where Ken made a reservation there for both of us. The atmosphere there was really nice, though it was quite crowded. People were filling up The Street and the Christmas feel was really nice there. We sat outdoors, thus we were able to feel the Christmas feel outside. We sat facing one another with the candle light in between. We had Turkey creaser salad with crispy polenta for our appetizer, Chicken cordon blue with Christmas stuffing for our main dish and Sponge fingers with espresso tiramisu and strawberries for our dessert. Sharing one set of dinner together with him, somehow I feel it was really nice. The portion was big also, and we were thankful for not ordering 2 sets, else we would not be able to finish. Eating with candlelight, and the Christmas lights and Christmas songs around us, I felt that it was really magical, though it was slightly noisy. ^^ We went for a movie after that, and since it was a last minute plan, we left both our jackets in the car, and lo and behold, we were both cold in the cinema. Haha.. Ken gave me his bag to help keep me warm, but his hands ended up cold. The only thing I could do then was to keep his hands warm for him within my palms. How I wished that helped. Haha... By the time the movie ended, it was time for the countdown. We decided to not go down because the people were frantically spraying snow sprays and I kinda do not want to become a huge ball of foam walking around. Haha.. So we watched from above and waited for Christmas to come. When it finally came, we wished one another Merry Christmas and I don't even know how to describe how I felt then. But I felt warm in my heart that we waited for Christmas to come for the first time together.

We went back to our car after that, and to my surprise, he prepared me a Christmas present. It was a cute little pouch bag with a santa clause on it, and there was a small box of chocolates and also a bottle of 相思豆 which he picked one by one and collected them inside the bottle. I was really touched, and at the same time guilty, because I did not prepare him anything. And he gave me a rose, the first rose in my whole life, to me in the morning. I was already thrilled to receive the rose, though I know I did not really show, but when I got the present, I was about to burst into tears. He was so thoughtful and romantic, and all these while I did not expect and did not ask for one, because I was already happy enough that he took good care of me.

This was the best Christmas ever spent. And I am glad that he also spent Christmas lunch with me and my family and they went along well, and my parents were ok with him. Buffet was good I guess, since everybody was busy running about for food. ^^ Nice eating session.

I guess, I am just happy and blessed to have him with me this time. I hope we can spend the next Christmas together again. The warmth of the season is still in my heart, and I hope that this warmth will stay even through the rest of the year and the new year to come.

*Merry Christmas to all... May life be filled with joy and glad tidings, and may love fill every corner of your homes and heart *

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

^^ happy for both of u =)

everlasting...... said...

hey... ^^ thanks.. hehe..

liyi said...

haha! i thought you are going to show a pic of both of you, and I was waiting to see tht while scrolling down and reading tht entry but hiya! xD

everlasting...... said...

liyi: Haha... sory lar.. no picture available for posting.. haha..^^

Anonymous said...

why there is no picute available for posting?