12.07.2009

Just a thought... Just a thought... Just a thought... Just a thought...

Disclaimer:

This is just a thought, with no other meaning.

I repeat again. This is just a thought, with no other meaning. Just a thought, with no other meaning.

Just a thought, with no other meaning.  Haha...

********************
Nowadays, people are dying young, and I really wonder how life is really after life. Obviously I won't know, cause I am still here alive. Yet, I always have the thought, that those young people never had a chance to go through so many things that they have always longed for and yearned to go through. Not anymore another birthday, not anymore looking forward for a graduation, not anymore to tie the knot with the person they love, not anymore to spend those days looking after their little children, growing up and resembling them.

Every single funeral, full of somberness, heartache of losing someone they love.

Thus, I planned a simple plan for my funeral, JUST IN CASE, I don't get past those later times. But I bet I will be going through those later times alive.

No matter how, this is just a thought. Just a thought. ^^

Lately, I fell in love with a song named Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul. Though I don't know the meaning of the song, but I definitely love the melody. I loved it so much that it brought tears to my eyes each time I listen to it. I like the softness of the song. I would love it that this song will be played on funeral rather than any Amazing Grace. But the song may still be sang, no problem. ^^

And I would like the hall where my casket lies be filled with roses of white and red, making it almost like a garden for me. Like I'm lying on a bed of roses. It brings meaning, because roses have petals and thorns, meaning good and bad. Lying within that hall full of roses, keeps a reminder that I have went through thick and thin, good and bad times. Every petal and every thorn symbolizes a memory to me, thus I want to lie surrounded by them, though I cannot see them any longer nor remember them any longer.

I have always loved white color, therefore I would like to be in a white simple dress when I go. At least, during my last, I want to still look my best, be dressed in my best. ^^

However, everything written there, are just for thought. Just for a thought. I have repeated like umptin times. ^^ Yet, if I can change all those rough ideas for my wedding way way way years later, it would look great too, don't you think so?


Well, I don't control the timing of life, but I will try to live my best, though it is really difficult to do so.

Carpe Diem. 

No comments: