12.17.2009

RIP

RIP - Renovation In Progress

Well, it is seriously about to make me RIP as in rest in peace.

Every morning 'zzeeennggg.... zzzeeennnggg... zzzeeeenngggg....' and 'dop! dop! dop!', wow.... Though it is renovation for my own house, I still cannot take it. 9am in the morning, with no warning, the drilling starts and it serves as an early alarm clock for me, Pretty unfortunately, I am on a holiday, so this alarm clock's functions are not excatly helpful... T T

Oh well, hopefully they can end before Christmas, else I would be celebrating Christmas as a disorientated panda bear. We've gotten new tiles for the rooms, getting a new cupboard and new shelf for my room, getting new showers for the bathroom, and new tiles for the bathroom too.. So many new things.. And it's time for me to get some new clothes and maybe a pair of new shoes?

Oh well..... Here's comes the drilling...

'ZZZEEEEENNNNGGGG!!!!!!'

1 comment:

puimon said...

but later will have a brand new bedroom... ^^ suffer for few more day... ^^