12.12.2009

Welcome, Holiday

The hols are back.

Time seems to be passing by faster than imagined, another year is about to come to an end, and another semester is over yet again. 

This holiday, I believe everybody are hoping for a good rest and break from everything. Furthermore, it is a Christmas holiday, who wouldn't want to throw everything behind and spend a good time shopping and enjoying the lovely moments and atmosphere of a beautiful Christmas season? 

I wish for the same things too. I really hope that this time round, I really get to rest. After a whole year, at least, for this time, I want to get a good rest and really sit down and clear my mind from everything. However, I know it is almost impossible to do so. No matter how, I just want to enjoy Christmas season with my family and him. I do not want to run the same routine of having to worry about so many things, because it is time for me to get some rest. I have miles and miles before me, and I want to be refreshed and rejuvenated before I continue running. 

The house is about to undergo renovation. Toilet is going to have new 'clothes' and new 'accessories', and my room will also have new 'clothes' and new 'accessories'. ^^ Going to be a big mess starting from next week. Have to move everything out of the room and move everything back in again after that. Wow... Such a hassle, but looking forward to have a new look for the bathroom and also the room. ^^ 

Christmas day is going to be interesting I guess. ^^ Somebody's gonna join the family for lunch, buffet... ^^ I wonder what is going to happen, but definitely will look forward to it. ^^ Hopefully mummy and daddy won't scare this person away, because they are very prone to do so when they are over nervous. Especially mummy. ^^ Hehe... I will be hoping for the best. 

Oh well.. ^^ Don't know what else to say for now. Barbie Doll just hopes for a better life and happy endings all the time. ^^ For now, I found one. There will be more happy endings to come.

Hopefully exams also happy endings... >.< Let's not worry about that first eh?

Happy Holidays! and a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

亚曼达 said...

pss, who will be that somebody?bf?

Seen said...

dun worry...i m 100% sure that the family gathering will b fantastic n interesting..hahaha