12.01.2009

Whoosh~

Whoosh~ Whoosh~ Whoosh~

Finally... OOO... Finally...

All assignments for this semester is over! OH YEA~

Lol.. Did our demonstrative speech presentation today, and we had a great time preparing our breakfast in class. Lol... Let's see...
-Kimberly did a banana salad with orange juice as dressing... Nyam nyam...
-Wei Shen did oatmeal porridge... wu... It actually tasted fantabulous!
-Wei Boon cooked a New Leftover Breakfast, with vege, soup and rice and fish.. I LUP IT!
-I made P-A-R-F-A-I-T.. With yogurt, fruits and cereals.. IF you wanna try, let me know... Heheh... Maybe we can make Parfaits... With the right ratios that is.. LOL..

Well, unbelievamazingly, our whole breakfast set was DELICIOUS! Haha... I actually enjoyed it a lot... Oo lala.. haha... It just tasted GREAT! Made me super happy today... ^^

And our other assignment was also well.. Thanks to Ah Boon, Kim, Hsing and Heman. You guys did really great... ^^ Do take all the credits! You deserve it, all of it!

Quite a happy day today. Since almost everything in this semester is done, left only one paper for the semester finals. But I guess...There's nothing much I can do except to read. T.T

Oh well.. a bit over happy and in ecstasy (not the pills... I mean my feeling).. Just for today friends. After this I will be back to normal.. The serious and less crazy Jean. DON GO 'YA RIGHT.....'... haha...

Well.. Better get ready for meeting now.. Lol...

Sign off loo...

Happy day today... At least I'm happy for today. ^^

No comments: