12.13.2007

2nd time..

Today, I was wishing so hard that I get to dissect another mouse, because it is the last class which will be doing this dissecting. I was hoping that i can do it again, and I finaly DID!!

HAHAHAHAHA..

so happy that I got a second chance. I had about 45 minutes to do it, and I finished it as fast as I could and tried my best to remove every organ from the abdominal cavity. I did not have to worry about anything because I don't have to write a lab report for this one. I smacked everything out and then just cut out the stomach and wonder why is it transparent. (^^) The liver changed color dy anyway. Dead for quite some time. But this time the mouse was way bloodier than the one I did before. Hahahaha.. it was so interesting.. first time I punctured a bit of the heart. NIce dead mouse..

DEAD MOUSE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA..

BAd karma.. hahaha... then I was trying my best to cut the uterine horn open, but it seemed elastical so I could not cut it open. So i left it alone.

Left kidney is higher than the right. Just so, you know...

(^^)

Anything else? I forgot.. hahaha...

6 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Man! you did that again!

everlasting...... said...

hahaha... it's enjoyable.. y can't anyone just learn to enjoy it like I do? It's just a mouse!!

a DEAD MOUSSE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

but you puncture the heart.. u smacked it!! yuck!!

Nvm.. I am a bio student also.. but I dun think I will be that cruel to the dead rat... lol...

Hey.. u try cockroach dissection ady ah? that 1 I dun mind if you smacked it or pried open the abdomen.. lol...

everlasting...... said...

cockrach I will just use butcher knife and chop into half lar..
dont even think about using scalpel.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

What? but if its damaged, u will have to start over again woh.. longing to bring you my specimen.. hope it haven't rot.. hehe..

Btw, cockroach is even more difficult.. coz in the end, u hv to put cotton inside it to maintain the shape..

everlasting...... said...

ala... who cares.. can chop and turn it into spices better still.. new recipe.. (^^)