12.28.2007

Heels.. aihz

If I knew, I would not have wore heels and skirt...

TE3 presentation today, and I have to say that they did a job very well done. So proud of them and glad that they finally got it done and did it well. Congratulations!!

Okie.. back to heels thingy. The group leader did not print the namelist with photos for the group, so I decided to help and went out to Seksyen 17 nearby mamak stall to help them print it out. Mind you, they were practicing hard.. and they can never practice enough.

Gosh... Heels made me miserable. It was so difficult to walk. I felt like I could almost remove the shoes and walk bare-footed. So I walked and it was so damn hot. Whew.. almost dried up in the sun. At least, I got to the shop and printed and went to mamak to get myself something to eat. But, I forgot that time I was having a stomach-ache and so, I kinda ate and drank food which is taboo at that moment. I had to suffer while walking back. Ouching every once in a while.

Before that, I did not forget to get Yee Mei something to eat. I just bought a roti kosong ni. Hahaha.. so cheap. But at least something for her to fill her stomach before presentation, in case she faint. Hahaha..

well, I felt miserable walking around in heels, and they just made me giddy and faint. Aihz...

Now I know, no special occasion, no heels!!!

2 comments:

亚曼达 said...

i hate high heel shoes~~
that day the presentation, i wore the high heel shoes then.....painful ar~~my feet~~T.T

everlasting...... said...

wah... ur that shoe also call high heel shoes ah? like no heel ni lar..