12.04.2007

I'm a rat murderer!!

Rat Dissection!!

Fuyoh!! Cool wei.. I enjoyed it so much.. it was like the most enjoyable thing in my whole life!!

I would like to say 'Poor rat!!', but then I can't.. cause I am wishing that I could get another one to dissect. It was so fun.. Layer by layer, layer by layer... Cut the skin, and then cut the muscle, and then.... Hahahhaahahaha... It is so fun!! Can't describe... If only I can do it again.. but I am lack of mouse.. hahaha.. not enough mousy..

Wonder will Mr Tian allow me to do the demonstration for the other class? So that I get a chance to dissect again.. woohoo... I don't mind dissecting him either... But I would probably penetrate the bones easily.. chiu.. ^^ Btw, talking about that, because of Mr Tian's carelessness, I got a feel of the intestine on my head.. Eeww.. it dirtied my hair, not obvious, but it did.. hahaha... anyway, good experience.. got slapped by intestine.. (^^)

And then there were babies in some of the mousies.. And they are damn cute!!! Hahahaha... too bad they don't get to live la, hah? hahaha.. anyways, it was so interesting, I thought I might wanna dissect them too, but then their guardian, Mr Tian the lecturer decided to curse those who are being merciless, so no chance lar.. hahaha.. but then, how I wish.. hahaha.. so nice.. so cool.. so amazing.. so incredible.. hahahaha.. I enjoyed it so much!!!

I will try to load some photos here next time.. hahaha... photo with my friends now.. hehe.. (^^)

k lar.. update later.. (^^)

8 comments:

亚曼达 said...

next week is my turn lar...
berb....
you sounds so psyco....==|||

everlasting...... said...

hahahaha...

of coz ler.. so fun u know? hahahaha... I feel like killing more.. (^^)

亚曼达 said...

addicted on killing mouse?==|||
Ok, i'll give moral support...
muahaha~~~

everlasting...... said...

muahahaha... thanks a lot.. haha... I do need that support.. hahaha.. what about dissecting humans? illegal surgeon then.. lolz..

Dorae-ong said...

What's your email address? I can sent you some pictures I took while you kill the rat. Ha ...

everlasting...... said...

u din read the previous post one meh? I already posted it big and clear there ma.. haha..

under the turning tomato post.. wahahaha!!

Dorae-ong said...

Hey! Rat killer, I sent your photo to you la!

everlasting...... said...

haha.. hey 2nd rat guardian, I got ut photo dy lar!! hahahaha....

dono why u all so kesian the rat.. adoi.. it contributed to society, better than people go and catch it and then leave it to die rite? adoi...