12.19.2007

Study...

Today got test, chem and writing for science. Chem was hell, and Writing for Science was a confusing thing. Very much like PMR, except for chem, very heartbreaking.

Aihz.. Spent so much time on it, but then still ended up confused and getting my facts wrong. Gosh..

This afternoon was away at mamak, went to grab something to eat. At that time Mr Ong was giving out maths paper, I wasn't there. So sad.. Apple asked me where was I, I thought I was in trouble or what, cause she looked so serious. Then only she told me that maths paper was given dy. Hahaha... I thought Ms Khoo going to kill me for being late for class. (^^)

Anyways, I got 40/40. This is first time in history, going to remember this forever. (^^) Hahaha...

Thanks to MR ONG who taught well.. (^^) Hehehe.. and also my hard work, on this chapter oni. Hahhaha...

Well, study lar, sometimes it pays but sometimes it doesn't. Hahaha... Just study lar.. (^^)

Tataaaaaa

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Ohh~~ u changed a lot..
i can barely recognize u!!
Gosh!! stay in touch ya!!

everlasting...... said...

haha.. I don't think I quite know u do I?

Hahaha.. how do I change a lot? sure.. keep in touch.. ^^