12.21.2007

Is it me, or that I am really tired..? ZzZ

Oh goodness.. so tired nowadays. Liek totally out of energy.. huhu...

Never felt this tired before. (*______*)

Lately been sleeping a lot, but then it's like worst and worst. Maybe slept too much, that's why.. aihz.. Time to change brain, anybody selling one? One which is full of intelligence and knowledge. Can save my time in studying and everything else. hahaha...

Christmas coming real soon, and I already got a new haircut, new shirt, new shoes.. Hahaha.. anything else new? Nah.. no new boyfriend, sad case. Hahaha.. anyways, I'm just hoping that I have enough time to study for my tests which comes right after Christmas day.. crazy right? who can enjoy like that? huhuhu... Biology and Programming.. people who are good in either one or both subjects, keep quiet!!! (T______T)

I'm trying to fit in time for everything, performance, luncheon in which I cannot run away from because I am needed there, studies, play, sleep, eat and everything necessary to a human being. Aihz...Give me 48 hours a day God.. HELP!!

Okie.. God might send me a letter on Christmas day and tell me 'Ur NUTS!'..

Well, I will just have to plan my time....

Plan plan plan... plan plan plan..

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ................ (<______________>)

No comments: