12.05.2007

Beautiful car..


Yikes.. quite blur.. but never mind...

Just take a look at the car.. there's a balloon at the side, 'My name is Kong' on the wind screen, and there are actually a lot more drawings at the side windows, but did not get to take that, on a rush for lunch.. haha... there are 2 heart shapes on the headlights too.. imagine yourself yea?

This car belongs to a chemistry lecturer, Ms Kong.. To everyone, she is the cutest.. (^^)

Wanna know who are the culprits?

I knew you would think like that.. not students lar...

Lecturers.. not very which are the ones, but so far I know these few..
1) Mr Tian KW
2) Mr Ong KW (nvr realised same initials, except for the surname..)
3) Mr Lau MC ( not millenial court.. it can't walk nor hold paint cans..)
4) Ms Wong LS ??

Mr Foo says he is innocent, I believe him.. haha.. these are the few lecturers that I was told.. hahaha... Interesting?

Hahaha... sure thing..

No comments: