12.05.2007

Ratty Killers and Baby Ratty photo.. (^^)

Here are some photos for you to see..


This is me... you cannot actually see the scalpel.. hahah... but I look fat in lab coats..


This angle you can see me trying to split the rat into two.. hahaha... so nice to dissect..


another angle for you to see me trying to open up everything inside.. enjoying myself..


here is the baby mousy.. the red thing is the umblical cord.. isn't it cute? very small..



hehe.. come.. let's post for a picture.. the small one at the side is the baby, the big one is not the mother..

The baby is stolen from another tray.. hahahahaha...

Enjoy the photos.. haha.. keep your appetite.. (^^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cruel!! Even kill the baby..... yuck!!

R u serious that Form 6 would be like that?

Is it ok if I take ur photo next time? haha.. i mean that baby rat...

but still.. i feel its inhuman la.. lol

everlasting...... said...

the photo is exclusive lar.. next time when u dissect dy then u take photo lar.. hahahaha

i think it's human.. (^^)

Anonymous said...

human???? yuck!

Can bring camera to school meh? If can, I want! Then, my turn to be even cruel... more cruel than you! haha