12.24.2007

Musical..

Well, yesterday was the musical, and I would say that it was a great success. It was really great the way everything was arranged and the lightings effects and costumes were impressive.

Those were the hardwork for the past half year, and all of us were grateful that everything went well, and I suppose the people do enjoy it.

Hahaha... anyways, let's talk about the solo thingy that I had to do yesterday. hahaha... well, the song was okay, but it has quite a catchy count. So, before that, I was very nervous, and the ultimate thing that I was worried about was the lyrics, I was way afraid that I might forget. Hahaha... But I'm glad that I did not, and at the end of the day, got a lot of compliments too for the singing. Thank God....

Well, and the part where the two main actor and actress were crying with the music and everything, very touching, but fortunately I didn't cry. hahha.. or else I can't sing..

I don't know what to say now, but Im glad that things went well and was a success. Yeay!!(^^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. what song u sing that day woh? Sure it is a nice wan..

everlasting...... said...

haha...

song from the musical.. (^^)

JL said...

DUHHHHH!!!!

-Angel-