12.17.2007

Farewell lunch with Mr Foo.. Just before my presentation.. whoo~

Ookie.. HEre are some photos of what we did during the lunch, a continuation from the previous post about this.

Hmm.. let's see... :


Here are our food. All vege, not bad.. 2 guys above without heads are the old people. Haha.. photographer no skill.. (^^) wahahahaha


Nah.. this is Mr Foo. Hey Mr Foo!! Show us your food. (^^) Nice onot?


2 students gave Mr Foo a gift as memory. Although I still have no idea what is Mr Tian doing in the photo.. prop? Mr Foo!! Terbalik lar the gift. Didn't show the pink paper also..

Hm... something happened? Good season for marriage izit?
Mr Tian: Alamak.. y ler? suddenly oni..
Yong Kang: Faster lar.. no time liao leh.. u don't love me izit? Never mind.. I can step on 2 boats at one time.. (^^)


Hmm.. farewell lunch turned into marriage ceremony? Haha... good oso, but neh.. not true ler..What is Kyan doing behind? people getting married u sampat go and pose!! Chiu.. Hahaha... btw, I can see my laptop behind, who said u can sit???!!!???

Some people just can never stop berlagak. Sombong betul.. Hahaha... nah lah nah lah.. joking, or my bio result at stake. (^^)

Group photo everyone. quick!! Raining lar outside.. faster before banjir!! the leng lui in short hair and denim jacket ( i think so ) is Miss Leong.. (^^)

Yea.. I gave Mr Foo extra horns.. hahaha.. Punch punch.. 'v' 'v'.. Hahahha.. Everybody do something!!

These are the people at my table. (^^) Guys are gay, girls are normal. Yeap! Hey!! A christmas hat hanging behind, why didn't someone get that? Hahah.. chinese tea everywhere.. (^^)

Yeap.. so this is as much as I can show now. hahaha.. dirty tables noisy people.. hahaha... good time.. (^^)

No comments: